In this episode, it’s a little peak behind the scenes with my Writerly Love Community Facilitator, Meli Walker. I have some real #transparency moments around what I’m hearing back from writers in our broader community, which—in case you don’t know—includes you!
Links and Resources from this Episode:
- Episodes with recent guests who facilitated guest workshops are Naomi J. Williams, Lyndall Cain, and Christina Brobby.
- The Anti-Racist Writing Workshop by Felicia Rose Chavez
- Craft in the Real World by Matthew Salesses
- Critical Response Theory by Liz Lerman
- Voice First: A Writer’s Manifesto by Sonya Huber
- Revision Love course registration
- Writerly Love membership which includes a self-guided version of the Platform Sparkle course
- Rachel invited feedback by email on an affiliate program for the Writerly Love membership. Rachel’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel is editing an upcoming issue of Room Magazine
Sign up for my Writerly Love Letters—they are filled with support for your writing practice and sent every other week. rachelthompson.co/letters
Episode Transcript: click through to Page 2 (https://rachelthompson.co/podcast/70/)
Pages: 1 2