Welcome, Festival of Literary Diversity Attendees!
Try a lesson from Lit Mag Love for 7 Days…
Register New Account
This Lesson is for You If…
- You feel overwhelmed about sending your writing to journals. (Some of it has been languishing in drawers for years!)
- You submit to lit mags, but get frustrated with the long waits, followed by the heartbreaking sting of rejection. (What do editors want!?)
- You wonder if your writing has a place in this world.
Try this FREE Lesson, And:
- Understand what editors want in submissions.
- Get unstuck and inspired to submit your writing
- Know your writing will find a place to be published.
What Writers Say About Rachel’s Courses
Rachel Thompson is the truth.
Working with Rachel Thompson transformed my writing by opening avenues to publications, developing community, and furthering my commitment to craft. Rachel is a fantastic mentor.
Rachel’s kind and wise instruction, her asynchronous learning format, and the beautiful group of writers she attracts will keep you going through the darkest nights of the soul.